PARISH COUNCIL OF CORBY GLEN
NOTICE OF VACANCY IN THE OFFICE OF COUNCILLOR
- There is a vacancy on the Council caused by the resignation of
- A by-election will be held if, within 14 days from the date of this notice (excluding a Saturday or Sunday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Good Friday, or a Bank Holiday) a request for an election to fill the vacancy is made to the Returning Officer by TEN electors for the Parish/Parish Ward.
- The address of The Returning Officer is:
South Kesteven District Council, St. Peter’s Hill, Grantham, Lincs, NG31 6PZ
Signed requests for an election should be sent by email to email@example.com. A photograph or scanned copy of a signed letter will be acceptable.=
- Where ten valid requests for a by-election are received by the Returning Officer, the by-election will be held within 60 days of the date of this notice (excluding Saturday or Sunday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Good Friday, or a Bank Holiday).
- If an election is not requested, the Parish Council will fill the vacancy by
Dated: September 20th 2023 Signed: Susan M Woodman (Clerk)
Address: 1 Ferndale Close, Corby Glen, Grantham NG33 4NZ