Wednesday 13th November at 7.00pm
Corby Glen Parish Council
Download a PDF of the agenda here
The next Parish Council Meeting will be held in the Willoughby Memorial Gallery on
The Meeting will begin with a fifteen-minute Open Forum which all residents are invited to attend.
1. Apologies for absence and reasons given.
2. District and County Councillors’ Reports – for information only.
3. Draft Minutes of the meeting of the Council held on Wed 8th Nov 2023 to be approved as the minutes.
4. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011, and to consider any requests for dispensations in respect of DPI’s.
5. Review of Actions Log.
6. Clerk’s & Chairman’s reports on matters outstanding:
75/20 Superfast Broadband – update on current situation (JC)
57/22 Community Congress – update (TL)
09/16 Neighbourhood Planning Update
7. Matters to be resolved:
70/23 Agree Clerk’s pay increase in line with national agreement
8. Reports from:
Planning: to consider planning applications received prior to & after publication of the agenda:
Greens Working Group:
9. Payments and Accounts:
(i) Bank balances
10. Matters to be further discussed at the meeting:
61/23 Benches: Survey / Updated list; Procedure for recording dedications for benches & trees
66/23 Consider issues with current Insurance Policy and agree actions (JE)
71/23 Consider a resident’s request to add the St John’s grass area to the grass cutting schedule
11. To confirm date of the next meeting, currently scheduled for Wednesday 10th January 2023
Susan M Woodman
Mrs. S. Woodman, Parish Clerk
Payments and Accounts
Opening Bank balance from 1st November 2023
Income received on bank statement:
Invoices cleared on bank statement:
Closing Bank Balance 30th November 2023
Payments to be authorised/cleared:
Estimated remaining NatWest bank balance
Neighbourhood Plan Costs
Community Support Fund (Allison Homes)
Phone Box Area Fund (NISA)