Parish Council News, Village News|

If you are a Corby Glen resident with household waste which cannot go into one of the bins provided by SKDC and are unable to take it to a local recycling centre, please contact the Parish Council for assistance.

Please contact the clerk on 01476 550795 / 

Alternatively, you can request help via the Contact page on this web site.

Leave a Reply

Close Search Window